Phenom, the global leader in Intelligent Talent Experience, today announced Josh Bersin, analyst, author, educator and thought leader focusing on the global HR market, will be a keynote speaker at IAMPHENOM – the human resources conference for hiring, developing and retaining talent taking place March 28-30 in Philadelphia.
Founder and CEO of The Josh Bersin Company, he studies the world of work, HR and leadership practices, and the broader talent technology market. Bersin is frequently cited as one of the leading HR and workplace industry analysts in the world and featured in publications such as Forbes, Harvard Business Review, HR Executive, FastCompany and The Wall Street Journal. He is also an accomplished author of two books: The Blended Learning Handbook and The Training Measurement Book, and currently has a third book under contract with Harvard Business Publishing.
Bersin’s research on employee engagement, new models of performance management, and the ever-changing nature of HR and workplace technology is widely respected. Throughout his career, Bersin has continued to focus on the needs of HR executives, HR teams, and the careers of HR professionals. He believes in the “craft” of human resources and is one of the profession’s most vocal advocates for the importance of HR in the ever-changing world of work.
“Josh is one of the most sought-after keynote speakers in the HR industry, and we’re happy to have him back with our IAMPHENOM audience,” said Jonathan Dale, Vice President, Marketing at Phenom.
IAMPHENOM brings together HR professionals from around the world – including more than 600 global companies – to Philadelphia to discuss, collaborate and learn about addressing today’s talent recruitment, development and retention challenges.
With a focus on intelligence, automation and experience, attendees will enjoy:
- A jam-packed agenda featuring over 60 thought-provoking sessions from the industry’s biggest leaders
- Deep-dive breakouts covering AI, recruiter efficiency, talent marketing, employee development and retention, skills ontology, talent intelligence, and more
- HR tech unveilings and demonstrations that will define the future of talent
- Networking and entertainment with famous 80s band Jessie’s Girl
- Fun extracurriculars like yoga, meditation and Philly’s Famous Rocky Run.