Map Your Global Strategy Guide
Digital commerce is not just a nice-to-have process anymore but is critical for business success. Ecommerce sales have massively increased in recent years amounting to approximately $4.9 trillion worldwide. Global buying behavior is expected to become digital-first.
The ecommerce leaders need to address these questions:
- What is the purpose of international expansion?
- What are the local considerations?
- Are there local providers to partner with?
- Will the investment and risk outweigh the potential reward — and vice versa?
- What channels do local consumers engage with most?
This guide will help you learn the key steps to answer all the above questions and map global strategy.
This page is FastPass tested and is compliant with Microsoft Accessibility features.